Authentic Christian Leadership and Care
Godly leaders genuinely love and are committed to the people they lead.
1. Godly leaders persevere through difficulties.
2. Godly leaders seek to please God above all else.
“In contrast to many today, including some in the church, who gain confidence from the approval ratings and polls, Paul was concerned only about one person’s approval—God’s. The source of our proclamation should be a heart that is confident before God because God himself knows our heart and that our sole motive is to please him.” —G.K. Beale
3. Godly leaders are gentle.
4. Godly leaders set an example for others to follow.
5. Godly leaders speak the truth.