Covid-19 Action Plan (Updated 9/28)
These are certainly unprecedented times, and we can benefit from the strength of our God and his church more than ever. As some of our in-person ministry has been limited for the past six months, we have seen the Lord meet us in new ways. The challenges facing our world are an opportunity to press into one another and to serve our neighbors—all while being dependent on Christ. No trial is greater than our Jesus!
Although the situation is ever-changing, here are some updates: We are currently meeting outdoors, in The King’s Academy parking lot (471 Arnold Mill Road) from 10-11AM, weather permitting. Attendees are asked bring their own chairs and to maintain distance. In the event of rain or temperatures below 50 degrees, we will move indoors to The King’s Academy gym with the same format (camp chairs and distance). We encourage the use of face coverings for anyone who wishes to wear them.
- Other church gatherings, such as community groups, youth groups, and bible studies will follow the current guidelines for meetings outlined by the Governor of Georgia. We will seek to use online meeting platforms, such as Zoom, when necessary or to accommodate the needs of participants.
- We will send regular, pastoral messages to the church via email and our SGC YouTube channel (available for subscription). If you have immediate questions, please email Anita Padgett, our church administrator, at email@example.com.
- To find out about our small groups, please contact leaders directly (see Connect).
- We also invite you to connect with us on social media, via our Facebook page or Instagram.
- You can continue to support Sovereign Grace Church Woodstock by giving in three ways:
- Online giving is through Breeze using the following church ID: sgcwoodstock.
- Text to give at 770-809-64774
- Mail your check to the church office at:
Sovereign Grace Church
2230 Towne Lake Pkwy
Building 900, Suite 240
Woodstock, GA 30189
You are also welcome to contact me directly at (770) 362-8989.
In the meantime, we are praying for all of you. I encourage all of you to be intentional in the way that you are living out your faith through this current trial. Don’t be passive in your pursuit of godliness or in your pursuit of others.
May the Lord bless you and give you peace,