Covid-19 Action Plan (Updated 12/7/20)
These are certainly unprecedented times, and we can benefit from the strength of our God and his church more than ever. Even though some of our ministry has been modified over the past months, we have seen the Lord meet us in new ways. The challenges facing our world are an opportunity to press into one another and to serve our neighbors—all while being dependent on Christ. No trial is greater than our Jesus!
Although the situation is ever-changing, here are some updates: After having met outdoor since May, cold weather has required us to move inside to The King’s Academy gym. Our modified service will be from 10-11AM. The balcony area will be reserved for those who would like to take additional safety precautions.
- Other church gatherings, such as community groups, youth groups, and bible studies have resumed in various forms, so please check with leaders for more details. We will seek to use online meeting platforms, such as Zoom, when necessary or to accommodate the needs of participants.
- We will send regular, pastoral messages to the church via email. Those who are not able to meet in person may access our live sermon recordings via our website. If you have immediate questions, please email Anita Padgett, our church administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To find out about our small groups, please contact leaders directly (see Connect).
- We also invite you to connect with us on social media, via our Facebook page or Instagram.
- You can continue to support Sovereign Grace Church Woodstock by giving in three ways:
- Online giving is through Breeze using the following church ID: sgcwoodstock.
- Text to give at 770-809-64774
- Mail your check to the church office at:
Sovereign Grace Church
2230 Towne Lake Pkwy
Building 900, Suite 240
Woodstock, GA 30189
You are also welcome to contact me directly at (770) 362-8989.
In the meantime, we are praying for all of you. I encourage all of you to be intentional in the way that you are living out your faith through this current trial. Don’t be passive in your pursuit of godliness or in your pursuit of others.
May the Lord bless you and give you peace,