Jesus is the reason we look to the interests of others.
- Jesus empowers us to look to the interests of others (v. 5).
- Jesus is our example of how to look to the interests of others (v. 6-8).
- Jesus returning is our motivation to look to the interests of others (v. 9-11).
“There is not a square inch in the whole domain of our human existence over which Christ, who is Sovereign over all, does not cry: ‘Mine!'”—Abraham Kuyper
- In what area(s) of my life do I need to grow in looking to the interests of others?
- How does our union with Christ transform the way we obey God?
- What are some ways that we can practically remember the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus to help us look to the interests of others?